This Equipment Financing Program Can Help You Get the Machinery Your Business Needs
No matter how unique your business is, you probably share at least one major requirement with all other businesses: the need for equipment. Fortunately, you don’t have to put a strain on your finances by paying the full price of your equipment up-front. Instead, you can purchase it over time through a convenient equipment financing program.
How It Works
This equipment leasing program is popular for businesses of all sizes because it removes the financial burden associated with equipment acquisition. Once approved, you’ll have immediate access to the machinery you need while you make manageable monthly payments on it for a predetermined length of time. The program comes with the following criteria and benefits:
- Financing up to $500,000 available for middle market items
- Large ticket items may qualify for additional financing
- No financial statements required for applications up to $150,000
- Little to no down payment required
- Various payment structures available
You could receive funding in as little as 24 hours with application approval, depending on how large the transaction is. Financing for large ticket items can take up to five days.
Choose Your Program
Our lenders offer a variety of programs tailored to the needs of our applicants. Three of the most popular equipment financing programs include:
- Government Leasing Program: This program provides municipal and government entities with guaranteed approval. Armed services, fire houses, libraries and other state or federal municipalities are all welcome to apply.
- Startup Program: It can be notoriously difficult for startups to get approved for equipment leasing programs. Fortunately, our startup program is specifically intended to help new businesses succeed.
- Sale and Lease Back: This program gives you the ability to sell your current equipment to us for cash, then lease it back over time. It’s a good program if you’re tight on money but still want full use of your equipment.
Our lenders also offer second-chance programs to companies with damaged credit. To apply for any of these equipment financing or leasing programs, please call us today.